Dreams, Memory, and War: An Ethnography of Night in the Peruvian Andes
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 401–424, November 2011
How to Cite
Cecconi, A. (2011), Dreams, Memory, and War: An Ethnography of Night in the Peruvian Andes. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 16: 401–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1935-4940.2011.01164.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- University of Milan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!