Crafting Mexico: Intellectuals, Artisans, and the State after the Revolution. Rick López, Durham: Duke University Press, 2010. 408 pp.
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 475–476, November 2011
How to Cite
Chibnik, M. (2011), Crafting Mexico: Intellectuals, Artisans, and the State after the Revolution. Rick López, Durham: Duke University Press, 2010. 408 pp. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 16: 475–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1935-4940.2011.01175.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!