From Rainforest to Cane Field in Cuba: An Environmental History since 1492. Reinaldo Funes Monzote, trans. Alex Martin, Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2008. 357 pp.
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 488–490, November 2011
How to Cite
Rogers, T. D. (2011), From Rainforest to Cane Field in Cuba: An Environmental History since 1492. Reinaldo Funes Monzote, trans. Alex Martin, Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2008. 357 pp. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 16: 488–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1935-4940.2011.01181.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!