Imperiled Femininity: The Dismembering of Citizenship in Northern Mexico
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
2012 by the American Anthropological Association
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 238–256, July 2012
How to Cite
Haney, C. (2012), Imperiled Femininity: The Dismembering of Citizenship in Northern Mexico. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 17: 238–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1935-4940.2012.01224.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!