Relationship of Supervisors' Sex-Role Stereotypes to Performance Evaluation of Male and Female Subordinates in Non-traditional Jobs
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
© 1987 ASAC
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 15–30, March 1987
How to Cite
Simpson, S., McCarrey, M. and Henry, P. (1987), Relationship of Supervisors' Sex-Role Stereotypes to Performance Evaluation of Male and Female Subordinates in Non-traditional Jobs. CAN J ADM SCI, 4: 15–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-4490.1987.tb00441.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!