The Benefits of Dynamically Hedging the Toronto 35 Stock Index
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© 1997 ASAC
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 69–78, March 1997
How to Cite
Gagnon, L. and Lypny, G. (1997), The Benefits of Dynamically Hedging the Toronto 35 Stock Index. CAN J ADM SCI, 14: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-4490.1997.tb00119.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!