The Market Value Implications of Post-Retirement Benefit Plans and Plan Surpluses — Canadian Evidence
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© 2004 ASAC
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 229–241, September 2004
How to Cite
Wiedman, C. I. and Wier, H. A. (2004), The Market Value Implications of Post-Retirement Benefit Plans and Plan Surpluses — Canadian Evidence. CAN J ADM SCI, 21: 229–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-4490.2004.tb00338.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!