Consumer Perceptions of Promotional Offers in the Performing Arts: An Experimental Approach
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
© 2004 ASAC
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 242–254, September 2004
How to Cite
D'Astous, A., Legoux, R. and Colbert, F. (2004), Consumer Perceptions of Promotional Offers in the Performing Arts: An Experimental Approach. CAN J ADM SCI, 21: 242–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-4490.2004.tb00339.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!