Promotion Thresholds: Price Change Insensitivity or Risk Hurdle?
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
© 2004 ASAC
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 255–271, September 2004
How to Cite
Krider, R. E. and Han, S. (2004), Promotion Thresholds: Price Change Insensitivity or Risk Hurdle?. CAN J ADM SCI, 21: 255–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-4490.2004.tb00340.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!