Rethinking Vulnerability on the Colorado River
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 UCOWR
Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education
Volume 144, Issue 1, pages 5–10, March 2010
How to Cite
Kenney, D., Ray, A., Harding, B., Pulwarty, R. and Udall, B. (2010), Rethinking Vulnerability on the Colorado River. Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education, 144: 5–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-704X.2010.00068.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, 2007. Final Environmental Impact Statement: Colorado River Interim Guidelines for Lower Basin Shortages and Coordinated Operations for Lake Powell and Lake Mead.
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation. 2001. Record of Decision: Colorado River Interim Surplus Guidelines. Federal Register, January 25, 2001 (66 FR 7772-7782).
- 1995. Coping with severe sustained drought on the Colorado River: Introduction and overview. Water Resources Bulletin 31: 779–788.