Maintenance for Stormwater Treatment Practices
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 UCOWR
Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 75–82, December 2010
How to Cite
Erickson, A. J., Gulliver, J. S., Kang, J.-H., Weiss, P. T. and Wilson, C. B. (2010), Maintenance for Stormwater Treatment Practices. Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education, 146: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-704X.2010.00393.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Gulliver, J.S., A.J.Erickson, and P.T.Weiss (editors). 2010. Stormwater Treatment: Assessment and Maintenance. University of Minnesota, St. Anthony Falls Laboratory. Minneapolis , MN . http://stormwaterbook.safl.umn.edu/.
- 2000. Design methods, selections, and cost-effectiveness of stormwater quality structures. Texas Transportation Institute, Texas A&M University System. College Station , TX . , , and .
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA). 1999. Preliminary data summary of urban stormwater best management practices. EPA-821-R-99-012, Washington, D.C.
- 2007. Cost and pollutant removal of storm-water treatment practices, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 133(3): 218–229. , , and .
- 2005. The cost and effectiveness of stormwater management practices. Minnesota Department of Transportation Report 2005–23. http://www.cts.umn.edu/Publications/ResearchReports/reportdetail.html?id=1023. , , and .
- 2003. The economics of structural stormwater BMPs in North Carolina. Water Resources Research Institute Report Number UNC-WRRI-2003-344. University of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC. and .