Integration of Education, Scholarship, and Service through Stormwater Management
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 UCOWR
Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 83–91, December 2010
How to Cite
Welker, A. L., Wadzuk, B. M. and Traver, R. G. (2010), Integration of Education, Scholarship, and Service through Stormwater Management. Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education, 146: 83–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-704X.2010.00394.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- 2009. Dull as concrete? Think again Earth 54(6): 30–35.
- 1998. Multicriterion stormwater management methods. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 129(5): 419–426. and .
- National Resource Council (NRC). 2008. Urban Stormwater Management in the United States. The National Academies Press, Washington , DC , http://www.nap.edu.
- 2001. Streams in the urban landscape. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics 32(1):333–365. and .
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PA DEP). 2006. Pennsylvania Stormwater Best Management Practices Manual. PA DEP Report 363–0300-002. PA DEP: Harrisburg , PA .
- 1997. Impact of suspended and deposited sediment: Risks to the aquatic environment rank high. Watershed Protection Techniques 2(3): 443–444.
- 1995. Site Planning for Urban Stream Protection. Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, Washington , DC .
- 1994. The importance of imperviousness. Watershed Protection Techniques 1(3): 100–111.
- 1983. The Downstream Effects of Stormwater Detention Basins. 1983 International Symposium on Urban Hydrology, Hydraulics, and Sediment Control. Lexington, KY, 455–460. and .
- 2004. Villanova urban stormwater partnership: Porous concrete. Stormwater July/August, 30–45. , , , , , and .
- 2005. Lessons in porous concrete. Stormwater July/August, 130–136. , , , , , and .
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA). 2009a. EPA Stormwater Program. http://cfpub.epa.gov/npdes/home.cfm?program_id=6. Last accessed 30 January 2009.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA). 2009b. Section 319 Success Stories, Vol. III, http://www.epa.gov/nps/Section319III/PA.htm#2. Last accessed 30 September 2009.
- U.S. News and World Report. 2010. Best Colleges 2010. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges. Last accessed 30 September 2, 2010.
- 2001. Impacts of urbanization on stream habitat and fish across multiple spatial scales. Environmental Management 28(2): 255–266. , , , and .