Use of Exempt Wells As Natural Underground Storage and Recovery Systems
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 UCOWR
Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 44–54, August 2012
How to Cite
Embleton, D. G. (2012), Use of Exempt Wells As Natural Underground Storage and Recovery Systems. Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education, 148: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1936-704X.2012.03112.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- 2004. Roofing as source of nonpoint water pollution. Journal of Environmental Management 73: 307–315. , , and .
- 2002. Natural variations in the composition of groundwater. Drinking Water Program. Oregon Department of Human Services. Springfield , OR .
- 2005. Aquifer Storage Recovery: A Guide to Groundwater Recharge Through Wells. ASR Systems Press. Gainesville , FL .
- 2001. An information survival kit for the prospective geothermal heat pump owner. Geo-Heat Center at Oregon Institute of Technology. Klamath Falls , OR .
- 2001. On-site runoff mitigation with rooftop rainwater collection and use. King County Department of Natural Resources Water and Land Resources Division. King County , WA .