Seattle Pacific University, Department of Biology, 3307 3rd Avenue W, Suite 205, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Influence of Roads, Rivers, and Mountains on Natal Dispersal of White-Tailed Deer
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2010 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1242–1249, August 2010
How to Cite
LONG, E. S., DIEFENBACH, D. R., WALLINGFORD, B. D. and ROSENBERRY, C. S. (2010), Influence of Roads, Rivers, and Mountains on Natal Dispersal of White-Tailed Deer. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 74: 1242–1249. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-2817.2010.tb01244.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!