Taricha Consulting, Nelson, BC V1L 5E3, Canada
Cougar Kill Rate and Prey Composition in a Multiprey System
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2010 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 1435–1447, September 2010
How to Cite
KNOPFF, K. H., KNOPFF, A. A., KORTELLO, A. and BOYCE, M. S. (2010), Cougar Kill Rate and Prey Composition in a Multiprey System. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 74: 1435–1447. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-2817.2010.tb01270.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!