Vicente Vargasi s AssistantP rofessoor f Decisiona nd InformationA nalysis at the Goizueta Business School, Emory University. He holdsa Ph.D. from the Kenan-Flagle Brusines School, University of North Carolina. His current research interests in cludet he application of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) in multicriteria optimization, yield managemenmt, aster production schedulein stability in make-to-stock and assemble-to-order production environments and mixed model assembly scheduling under JIT production. He has published in IJE Transactions and International Journal of Production Research.
A COMPARISON OF PRODUCTION SCHEDULING POLICIES ON COSTS, SERVICE LEVEL, AND SCHEDULE CHANGES
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 1999 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 76–91, March 1999
How to Cite
Metters, R. and Vargas, V. (1999), A COMPARISON OF PRODUCTION SCHEDULING POLICIES ON COSTS, SERVICE LEVEL, AND SCHEDULE CHANGES. Production and Operations Management, 8: 76–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.1999.tb00062.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received March 1997; revised October 1997; accepted March 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!