Pranab Majumder is a Ph.D. candidate in Operations Management at the Simon School of Business, University of Rochester. He completed his B.Tech. from IIT Kanpur, India (Chemical Engineering, 1991) and his MBA from IIM Calcutta, India (Operations and Marketing, 1993). His current research includes remanufacturing, service operations, and classical inventory theory using game theoretic and utility models. His thesis work (advised by Dr. Harry Groenevelt) is titled Competition in Remanu-facturing and examines different competition structures and their effect on remanufacturing activity.
COMPETITION IN REMANUFACTURING
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2001 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 125–141, June 2001
How to Cite
MAJUMDER, P. and GROENEVELT, H. (2001), COMPETITION IN REMANUFACTURING. Production and Operations Management, 10: 125–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2001.tb00074.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received February 2000 revision received August 2000 accepted January 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!