Moritz Fleischmann is Assistant Professor for Quantitative Methods at the Rotterdam School of Management/Faculteit Bedrijfskunde of the Erasmus University Rotterdam. He received a Ph.D. degree from the same school in 2000 in the area of reverse logistics. Dr. Fleischmann is an active member of REVLOG, an EU-sponsored research network on reverse logistics. His current research interests include product recovery management, closed-loop supply chains, and quantitative supply chain analyses. He can be reached at Mfleischmann@fbk.eur.nl.
THE IMPACT OF PRODUCT RECOVERY ON LOGISTICS NETWORK DESIGN
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2001 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 156–173, June 2001
How to Cite
FLEISCHMANN, M., BEULLENS, P., BLOEMHOF-RUWAARD, J. M. and VAN WASSENHOVE, L. N. (2001), THE IMPACT OF PRODUCT RECOVERY ON LOGISTICS NETWORK DESIGN. Production and Operations Management, 10: 156–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2001.tb00076.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received April 2000 revision received October 2000 accepted December 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!