Robert Sroufe is an Assistant Professor of Operations Management in the department of Operations and Strategic Management at the Wallace E. Carroll School of Management, Boston College. Robert's research is primarily focused on environmental management systems and his interests include environmentally responsible manufacturing, green supply chain management, green purchasing, and performance metrics. Robert's current research efforts are sponsored by KPMG and with coauthors Frank Montabon and Ram Narasimhan is a two time recipient of the best environmental issues paper award at Decision Sciences.
EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ON ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND OPERATIONS
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2003 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 416–431, September 2003
How to Cite
SROUFE, R. (2003), EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ON ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND OPERATIONS. Production and Operations Management, 12: 416–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2003.tb00212.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received May 2002, revision received November 2002, accepted August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!