Aleda V. Roth is the Distinguished Mary Farley Ames Lee Professor of Operations at the Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She held faculty positions at Duke University, Boston University and The Ohio State University and was a visiting professor at London Business School and WHU-Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management. Her research is motivated by theoretical and practical explanations of how service and manufacturing firms can best deploy their operations, supply chains, and technology for competitive advantage. She has over 100 publications and was distinguished by 14 research awards. She is Department Editor for Production and Operations Management, Associate Editor for Management Science, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Journal of Operations Management, and Decision Sciences (DS) and serves on the editorial board of Journal of Service Research and others. She is the President of POMS.
INSIGHTS INTO SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: A RESEARCH AGENDA
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2003 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 145–164, June 2003
How to Cite
ROTH, A. V. and MENOR, L. J. (2003), INSIGHTS INTO SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: A RESEARCH AGENDA. Production and Operations Management, 12: 145–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2003.tb00498.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!