Revenue-Sharing vs. Wholesale-Price Contracts in Assembly Systems with Random Demand
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2004 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 23–33, March 2004
How to Cite
Gerchak, Y. and Wang, Y. (2004), Revenue-Sharing vs. Wholesale-Price Contracts in Assembly Systems with Random Demand. Production and Operations Management, 13: 23–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2004.tb00142.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received July 2002; revision received May 2003; accepted August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!