Towards a Theory of Competitive Progression: Evidence from High-Tech Manufacturing
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2004 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 354–368, December 2004
How to Cite
Rosenzweig, E. D. and Roth, A. V. (2004), Towards a Theory of Competitive Progression: Evidence from High-Tech Manufacturing. Production and Operations Management, 13: 354–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2004.tb00223.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Submissions and Acceptance: Received March 2001; revisions received November 2002, September 2003, and May 2004; accepted June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!