Revisiting ISO 14000 Diffusion: A New “Look” at the Drivers of Certification
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2004 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 260–267, September 2004
How to Cite
Vastag, G. (2004), Revisiting ISO 14000 Diffusion: A New “Look” at the Drivers of Certification. Production and Operations Management, 13: 260–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2004.tb00510.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Submissions and Acceptance Received June 2004 revisions received January 2003 and October 2003 accepted February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!