Optimal Workforce Mix in Service Systems with Two Types of Customers
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2005 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 218–231, June 2005
How to Cite
Chakravarthy, S. R. and Agnihothri, S. R. (2005), Optimal Workforce Mix in Service Systems with Two Types of Customers. Production and Operations Management, 14: 218–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2005.tb00020.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received March 2003; revisions received October 2003 and July 2004; accepted September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!