Lot Sizing for Optimal Collection and Use of Remanufacturable Returns over a Finite Life-Cycle
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2006 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 473–487, December 2006
How to Cite
Atasu, A. and Çetinkaya, S. (2006), Lot Sizing for Optimal Collection and Use of Remanufacturable Returns over a Finite Life-Cycle. Production and Operations Management, 15: 473–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2006.tb00157.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Submissions and Acceptance: Received January 2005; revisions received August 2005 and November 2005; accepted December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!