Optimal Acquisition and Sorting Policies for Remanufacturing
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2006 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 384–392, September 2006
How to Cite
Galbreth, M. R. and Blackburn, J. D. (2006), Optimal Acquisition and Sorting Policies for Remanufacturing. Production and Operations Management, 15: 384–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2006.tb00252.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Submissions and Acceptance: Received December 2004; revision received June 2005; accepted October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!