Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling for Timely Project Completion with Stochastic Activity Durations
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 459–474, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Ballestín, F. and Leus, R. (2009), Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling for Timely Project Completion with Stochastic Activity Durations. Production and Operations Management, 18: 459–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2009.01023.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- History: Received: July 2007; Accepted: September 2008 by Panos Kouvelis; after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!