Channel Strategies for Durable Goods: Coexistence of Selling and Leasing to Individual and Corporate Consumers
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 402–410, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Tilson, V., Wang, Y. and Yang, W. (2009), Channel Strategies for Durable Goods: Coexistence of Selling and Leasing to Individual and Corporate Consumers. Production and Operations Management, 18: 402–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2009.01043.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- History: Received: October 2007; Accepted: August 2008 by Chris Tang; after 1 revision.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!