Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Perishable Items by a Monopolist Facing Strategic Consumers
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 40–60, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Levin, Y., McGill, J. and Nediak, M. (2010), Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Perishable Items by a Monopolist Facing Strategic Consumers. Production and Operations Management, 19: 40–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2009.01046.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- History: Received: February 2008; Accepted: December 2008 by Costis Maglaras; after 3 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!