Optimal Planning Quantities for Product Transition
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 142–155, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Li, H., Graves, S. C. and Rosenfield, D. B. (2010), Optimal Planning Quantities for Product Transition. Production and Operations Management, 19: 142–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2009.01091.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- History: Received: November 2007; Accepted: April 2009, after 1 revision.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!