Category Captainship vs. Retailer Category Management under Limited Retail Shelf Space
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
© 2010 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 47–56, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Kurtuluş, M. and Toktay, L. B. (2011), Category Captainship vs. Retailer Category Management under Limited Retail Shelf Space. Production and Operations Management, 20: 47–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01141.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- History: Received: January 2006; Accepted: June 2008 by Jayashankar Swaminathan; after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!