Reducing Customer Dissatisfaction: How Important is Learning to Reduce Service Failure?
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 491–507, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Lapré, M. A. (2011), Reducing Customer Dissatisfaction: How Important is Learning to Reduce Service Failure?. Production and Operations Management, 20: 491–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01149.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
- History: Received: August 2006; Accepted: June 2010, after 2 revisions.
This article has been cited by:
- 1E-service flexibility: meeting new customer demands online, Management Research Review, 2013, 36, 11, 1123, ,
- 2The relationship between operating efficiency and service quality: are they compatible?, International Journal of Production Research, 2013, 51, 8, 2548, , ,
- 3Review of Marketing Research, 2013,, , ,