An Exploratory Study of Procurement Strategies for Multi-Item RFQs in B2B Markets: Antecedents and Impact on Performance
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 214–234, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Schoenherr, T. and Mabert, V. A. (2011), An Exploratory Study of Procurement Strategies for Multi-Item RFQs in B2B Markets: Antecedents and Impact on Performance. Production and Operations Management, 20: 214–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01175.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- History: Received: December 2007; Accepted: May 2009, after 3 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!