Optimal Control of Replenishment and Substitution in an Inventory System with Nonstationary Batch Demand
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 727–736, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Xu, H., Yao, D. D. and Zheng, S. (2011), Optimal Control of Replenishment and Substitution in an Inventory System with Nonstationary Batch Demand. Production and Operations Management, 20: 727–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01191.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- History: Received: April 2008; Accepted: May 2010 by Eric Johnson, after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!