A Bayesian Inventory Model Using Real-Time Condition Monitoring Information
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 754–771, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Li, R. and Ryan, J. K. (2011), A Bayesian Inventory Model Using Real-Time Condition Monitoring Information. Production and Operations Management, 20: 754–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01200.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- History: Received: January 2009; Accepted: June 2010 by Panos Kouvelis, after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!