Measuring Corporate Social Performance: An Efficiency Perspective
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 789–804, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Chen, C.-M. and Delmas, M. (2011), Measuring Corporate Social Performance: An Efficiency Perspective. Production and Operations Management, 20: 789–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01202.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- History: Received: June 2009; Accepted: August 2010 by Charles Corbett, after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!