Dedicated to the memory of Gerald L. Thompson (November 25, 1923–November 9, 2009).
Optimal Enhancement and Lifetime of Software Systems: A Control Theoretic Analysis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 889–904, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Ji, Y., Kumar, S., Mookerjee, V. S., Sethi, S. P. and Yeh, D. (2011), Optimal Enhancement and Lifetime of Software Systems: A Control Theoretic Analysis. Production and Operations Management, 20: 889–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01215.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- History: Received: November 2008; Accepted: October 2010 by Cheryl Gaimon, after 3 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!