Optimal Design of a Pharmaceutical Price–Volume Agreement Under Asymmetric Information About Expected Market Size
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 334–346, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Zaric, G. S. and Huang, T. (2011), Optimal Design of a Pharmaceutical Price–Volume Agreement Under Asymmetric Information About Expected Market Size. Production and Operations Management, 20: 334–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01219.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- History: Received: September 2008; Accepted: August 2010, after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!