The Effect of Integrated Scheduling and Capacity Policies on Clinical Efficiency
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 442–455, May/June 2011
How to Cite
White, D. L., Froehle, C. M. and Klassen, K. J. (2011), The Effect of Integrated Scheduling and Capacity Policies on Clinical Efficiency. Production and Operations Management, 20: 442–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01220.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- History: Received: December 2008; Accepted: August 2010, after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!