The Surgical Scheduling Problem: Current Research and Future Opportunities
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 392–405, May/June 2011
How to Cite
May, J. H., Spangler, W. E., Strum, D. P. and Vargas, L. G. (2011), The Surgical Scheduling Problem: Current Research and Future Opportunities. Production and Operations Management, 20: 392–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01221.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- History: Received: November 2008; Accepted: August 2010, after 1 revision.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!