Access to Long-Term Care: The True Cause of Hospital Congestion?
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 347–358, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Patrick, J. (2011), Access to Long-Term Care: The True Cause of Hospital Congestion?. Production and Operations Management, 20: 347–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01229.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- History: Received: December 2008; Accepted: August 2010, after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!