When Should a Firm Open its Source Code: A Strategic Analysis
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 877–888, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Kort, P. M. and Zaccour, G. (2011), When Should a Firm Open its Source Code: A Strategic Analysis. Production and Operations Management, 20: 877–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01233.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- History: Received: May 2009; Accepted: October 2010 by Cheryl Gaimon, after 4 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!