How Provider Selection and Management Contribute to Successful Innovation Outsourcing: An Empirical Study at Siemens
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 29–48, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Cui, Z., Loch, C., Grossmann, B. and He, R. (2012), How Provider Selection and Management Contribute to Successful Innovation Outsourcing: An Empirical Study at Siemens. Production and Operations Management, 21: 29–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01237.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- History: Received: August 2009; Accepted: October 2010 by Christian Terwiesch, after 2 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!