Design of Flexible Multi-Stage Processes
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 194–203, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Eynan, A. and Dong, L. (2012), Design of Flexible Multi-Stage Processes. Production and Operations Management, 21: 194–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01240.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- History: Received: April 2008; Accepted: November 2010 by Panos Kouvelis, after 1 revision.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!