Lead Time and Price Quotation Mode Selection: Uniform or Differentiated?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 177–193, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Stecke, K. E. and Prasad, A. (2012), Lead Time and Price Quotation Mode Selection: Uniform or Differentiated?. Production and Operations Management, 21: 177–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01248.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- History: Received: November 2008; Accepted: December 2010 by Suresh Pal Sethi, after 4 revisions.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Market-based supplier selection with price, delivery time, and service level dependent demand, International Journal of Production Economics, 2014, 147, 697,
- 3Incentive-Compatible Revenue Management in Queueing Systems: Optimal Strategic Delay, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 2013, 15, 3, 423,
- 4A strategic analysis of dual-channel supply chain design with price and delivery lead time considerations, International Journal of Production Economics, 2012, 139, 2, 654, , ,