Lead Time and Price Quotation Mode Selection: Uniform or Differentiated?
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 177–193, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Stecke, K. E. and Prasad, A. (2012), Lead Time and Price Quotation Mode Selection: Uniform or Differentiated?. Production and Operations Management, 21: 177–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01248.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
- History: Received: November 2008; Accepted: December 2010 by Suresh Pal Sethi, after 4 revisions.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!