NERJIT: Using Net Requirement Data in Kanban-Controlled Jumbled-Flow Shops
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 606–618, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Ardalan, A. and Diaz, R. (2012), NERJIT: Using Net Requirement Data in Kanban-Controlled Jumbled-Flow Shops. Production and Operations Management, 21: 606–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01268.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!