A Choice-Based Dynamic Programming Approach for Setting Opaque Prices
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 590–605, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Anderson, C. K. and Xie, X. (2012), A Choice-Based Dynamic Programming Approach for Setting Opaque Prices. Production and Operations Management, 21: 590–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01293.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!