Complementary Drivers of New Product Development Performance: Cross-Functional Coordination, Information System Capability, and Intelligence Quality
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 653–667, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Bendoly, E., Bharadwaj, A. and Bharadwaj, S. (2012), Complementary Drivers of New Product Development Performance: Cross-Functional Coordination, Information System Capability, and Intelligence Quality. Production and Operations Management, 21: 653–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01299.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!