Supply Chains and Global Health: An Imperative for Bringing Operations Management Scholarship into Action
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 377–381, March–April 2013
How to Cite
Kraiselburd, S. and Yadav, P. (2013), Supply Chains and Global Health: An Imperative for Bringing Operations Management Scholarship into Action. Production and Operations Management, 22: 377–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2011.01315.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!